JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
(Note: I could only upload 5 photos, so many of the cards are not pictured)

Found an old box in storage and don't have an interest in storing them anymore. A quick count got me to 219 total cards. I think about 90 are Michael Jordan's (no rookies). Lots of rookies of other people - Ken Griffey Jr, Kobe, Durant, Aikman, Deion Sanders (baseball & football), Robinson, Favre, etc. There's hoops, hockey, football, baseball, hockey, etc. Everything appears to be in good shape, but I'm sure there's a frayed edge here and there. I've only ever had one card professionally graded in my life, and it came back PSA 9.5 (mint). Most of these look as clean as that one. All of the cards, probably when I got them, were put in the soft sleeve and then that went inside the hard sleeve.

I'm not a collector, and really can't make sense of the pricing online. I see stupidly high numbers that are totally unreasonable, and some being given away that aren't in very good shape. Obviously, none of these are graded. I'd like to sell the entire lot at one time, and will just keep them if I'm forced to onsey-twosey my way through the bunch. Soooo....what's a reasonable price? I know that the photos stink, sorry. I'd be happy to meet at a Starbucks, or similar, and let you thumb through the lot if you have a sincere interest.

How about $1.50(ish) per card? Might consider trades for a decent FFP scope with some reach.

IMG_8547.jpeg IMG_8550.jpeg IMG_8551.jpeg IMG_8546.jpeg IMG_8544 2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR