JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Looking for a PCC- an AR9 or similar taking Glock mags preferred. I have an zpap AK or retro AR I could trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

F.M. Productions (glock mag FW charging AR9)
Timney trigger, mod 1c (metal) tailhook brace on a fixed SOLGW tube, armaspec silent capture springless (1pc.-buffer) buffer, magpul rubberized koe+ grip, bcm front & rear Q.D. sling mounts, ambi-safety, primary arms MD-25 ACSS CQB Reticle (red dot / horseshoe).I put a different BCG in it. I just don't recall which one.

Screenshot_20231215_011543_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20231215_011609_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20231215_011629_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20231215_011652_DuckDuckGo.jpg Screenshot_20231215_011706_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If you have a retro AR, you could also consider swapping out the upper & buffer for something in 9mm. Then modifying the mags to shoot 9mm using these Endo mags… maybe not battle or home defense proven, but I've had no issues at the range…

If you have a retro AR, you could also consider swapping out the upper & buffer for something in 9mm. Then modifying the mags to shoot 9mm using these Endo mags… maybe not battle or home defense proven, but I've had no issues at the range…

Thank you for the suggestion but was leaning more on the home defense side of things. Plus the retro is a fixed A2 carry handle set up, the upper is the cool part

Man, just grab a Ruger PC9. A bit heavy to carry around, but designed for 9mm and glock magazines. Easy to shoot accurately and utterly reliable. You can buty an MI mlok handguard or get it with an oem mlok handguard for a liitle more than base model price for mounting lights, etc. Not suggesting a trade for mine.

I have a well tuned FM9 ar (carbine version of what was posted above) AR 9 in my safe as a range toy. I'd trust it if necessary, but I live in the city and my PC9 is out (safely secured but still easy) and ready to grab if a firearm is needed.

Last Edited:
Man, just grab a Ruger PC9. A bit heavy to carry around, but designed for 9mm and glock magazines. Easy to shoot accurately and utterly reliable. You can buty an MI mlok handguard or get it with an oem mlok handguard for a liitle more than base model price for mounting lights, etc. Not suggesting a trade for mine.

I have a well tuned FM9 ar (carbine version of what was posted above) AR 9 in my safe as a range toy. I'd trust it if necessary, but I live in the city and my PC9 is out (safely secured but still easy) and ready to grab if a firearm is needed.

Second this.

I like my Ruger quite a lot.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.