JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gday Folks
Up for sale is a Sportomatic model 87A, made in Australia by Jack Warnes first company prior to starting kimber so an interesting part of Australian and Oregon history here. These rifles as far as I know we're never imported into the states, this one infact was imported from the United Kingdom so has british proof marks.

Rifle itself is in good working order however needs some restoration on the wood stock. It's missing the rear sight and has a threaded barrel, no idea on the thread but best guess would be for European or Australian silencers.

Any questions feel free to ask, I'll try my best to work with transfer FFL due to oregons backlog on background checks.

20230417_124904.jpg 20230417_124819.jpg 20230417_124812.jpg 20230417_124754.jpg 20230417_124729.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just for reference, this rifle is fairly similar in many ways to the savage model 6, with gill cuts and the ability to lock the bolt in place to use in a bolt action style.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.