JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gday Folks,
I have for sale a Sportco Model 72 22 cal rifle, these were built by Jack Warnes first Australian company prior to when he started kimber. So an interesting peice of both Australian and Oregon history.

This one is in good working order and condition, could use a stock refinish but an interesting peice. It is part of my made in Australian yet banned there collection theme, but I'm returning to Australia in the future so I need to find it a good home. I have another rifle made by this company as well so would be happy to sell both together.

See attached photos, I'm happy to work with your FFL for transfer.

20230417_125000.jpg 20230417_124951.jpg 20230417_124945.jpg 20230417_124925.jpg 20230417_124922.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just for reference, this rifle is fairly similar in many ways to the savage model 6, with gill cuts and the ability to lock the bolt in place to use in a bolt action style.

Gday Folks,
I have for sale a Sportco Model 72 22 cal rifle, these were built by Jack Warnes first Australian company prior to when he started kimber. So an interesting peice of both Australian and Oregon history.

This one is in good working order and condition, could use a stock refinish but an interesting peice. It is part of my made in Australian yet banned there collection theme, but I'm returning to Australia in the future so I need to find it a good home. I have another rifle made by this company as well so would be happy to sell both together.

See attached photos, I'm happy to work with your FFL for transfer.

View attachment 1406191 View attachment 1406193 View attachment 1406194 View attachment 1406196 View attachment 1406197
Sir, Would your other Sportco rifle be a Sportco Martini? If so, I would be very interested in purchasing it.
edbu

Nah mate, they are just the semi automatics that I've collected on that front.

Part of my made in Australia yet banned there collection theme.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.