JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fired on 11th, national outrage on the 12th, hired back on the 13th. I hope he is looking for a new job.

In other news, if you want to steel a gun, go to Academy Sports. No one will stop you

...and people wonder why grocery stores are getting armed guards...

Yup...unfortunately those that do hire security then hamstring them to the point that they are practically worthless. Employees are instructed to ignore them if they make it to the door, and are prevented from doing little more than asking if they forgot to pay for the items that they just stuffed in to their backpacks. They fear the astronomical cost of defending against bogus civil lawsuits more than the cost of loosing their merchandise. "They threatened me", "They profiled me", "They hit me", "They frightened my kid who I brought with me" and so on.

It's almost like the thieves have unionized. The simple snatch and grab artists are being replaced with organized groups that network information about which store has weak security, when it's the best time to hit a store because of the clerks being distracted, the best places to unload stolen goods, contacts for shiester attorneys who specialize in quick and dirty defense ETC.

This is a major reason for the big chains closing stores in high crime areas and abandoning those neighborhoods altogether. like 82nd & SE Foster and a competitor set to close one on SE 122nd. It's cheaper to close the doors than to get hit time and again by the same groups of people who get let out and are out there "back on the job" in days. And it's not just the homeless guys...some regulars show up in Beamers and Lexus's while others work in tag teams.

1) We need more gun control, and will publicly state this whenever we see a camera.

2) We allow criminals to steal guns from our store and fire employees who make an attempt to stop them.

The delusion is rampant :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top