JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Spinta Precision is having a great sale on their barrels and bolt carrier groups. I don't have any personal experience with their products, but I've heard positive things. Feel free to chime in here if you have an opinion!

I've been saving for a Faxon lightweight barrel (which is 6oz lighter and MPI tested) but the Spinta lightweight is half the price ($80) right now...

SALE - Spinta Precision

a while back i did a budget build and did some trading of some stuff for some ar15 parts. one of the parts being a spinta barrel. its not a bad barrel at all. if i were doing another budget build id consider another spinta barrel. total cost of the AR $360. i was 160 into the lower and $200 into the rest because my trade, to me was worth $200 (what i had into "it"):););)

$360, that's a winner!

I actually ended up going with the Faxon, since I knew that's what I wanted to end up with. Got a great deal from Optics Planet ($125 shipped).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top