Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Spikes ST-22 .22lr upper w/ 5.5" Lothar Walther bbl

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Benjio, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Benjio

Benjio west of P-town New Member

SPF

FOR Pistol or SBR use only!!! Know the rules and follow them...

$550 shipped CONUS

It's a Spikes kit, tune to run. They don't make them anymore. I have no more than 500rds through it. I put it together on a whim a couple years ago and its mostly sat in the safe cause, like most Spikes .22 uppers, it doesn't run 100%. There's days when it does though, I just haven't spent enough time with it. Somebody else will get more use out of it.

5.5" Lothar Walther bbl with 1/2-28 threads cut to .400 so it matches other .22 threads. I ran it suppressed the whole time.
    YHM freefloat/lightweight rail (a normal .22 can will stick out about 3 inches or so)
    bolt/conversion kit comes with collar for use in kit and chamber adaptor for use in a 556 gun

I have quite a few mags that I would sell with this - if you buy them together I will make it a good deal.

does not include lower/optics/flashlight/mount/VFG/suppressor

photo-52.jpg

photo-62-3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  2. Lead mule

Lead mule Medford,or New Member

Interested in the pistol upper. If you still have it will you contact me via telephone. 51-778-0621. I am assuming p-town means Portland. I live in hood river and would be willing to meet in Portland. Call me if you still have it. If not then don't worry about it. Thank you

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo