WTS OR Spikes gen II receiver set

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Motojohonda, May 17, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

1. Motojohonda

Motojohonda
    Oregon city

8C09352C-891E-41D7-908A-C50515A3625A.jpeg F776538E-A916-470C-9486-BA2351070CFB.jpeg

Spikes gen 2 billet receiver set. These go for $640 as a set most places. Gun was built. Taken out of the house twice. Has about 150 rounds through it. Doing a ar10 build, need cash. Ffl rules apply as this is sale including a lower. Do not wish to separate upper from lower. Let’s do $480? You pay transfer. $20 at adaptive firing solutions in Oregon city is where I normally go. JUST UPPER AND LOWER. No rail, no bcg, no parts except... The unique takedown pins, ambi safety selector, ambimag release and ambidextrous bolt release paddles are all included. Anything else in pics u want, let me know. Will make ad for rest of it. I plan on keeping the rail and charging handle though.

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 7:46 AM
    JOHNNY-WALKER likes this.
  2. jrhammock

jrhammock
    Wilsonville

Still available?

3. Motojohonda

Motojohonda
    Oregon city

Yes

4. jrhammock

jrhammock
    Wilsonville

Nice, so you are only selling the upper and lower receiver set only ? Is the LPK with trigger come with it also ?

5. Motojohonda

Motojohonda
    Oregon city

Correct. And the lpk with kns anti rotation can go with it. I can take off a few bucks and put in the safety selector that came with it. Or this price you can have the battle arms development safety selector. That’s pictured

6. Motojohonda

Motojohonda
    Oregon city

Also, mix and match. I have more parts for sale if anyone wants to buy multiple for a discount