JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson Model 39-2, 9mm DA Auto Pistol. Serial # A284xxx. This double action 9mm Smith Model 39-2 is in excellent condition (98% or better). The handsome Smith & Wesson factory blue finish, and factory checkered wooden grips with S&W medallions both rate 95%+.The bore is excellent. Double-action trigger pull is smooth as butter. The pistol has an adjustable rear sight, and fine checkering on the backstrap for a secure grip. Smith & Wesson automatics are often overlooked, but the S&W quality is as good as on their revolvers. This is a heck of a nice pistol that will serve well as a duty gun, concealed carry, and home defense weapon. Delivery to a WA FFL is possible this week if I head to Seattle. I also have the original box including the paperwork and cleaning items. If you are familiar with this model you already know they are not easy to find, and this is a great price.

Sorry about the crappy photos but these are the best I could do. The first 2 are with a flash and the last one is without.

$525

View attachment 210304
View attachment 210305
View attachment 210306

Sorry not looking for any trades.

Let me know if you find the box, and if I can come up with the cash I want it to go with my other 2......

This is the first handgun I purchased.....I guess I have a thing for these!

39-2pair.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.