Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SPF***S&W Model 39-2***SPF

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ajgunner, Mar 21, 2010.

1. ajgunner

ajgunner Molalla, OR Active Member

Smith & Wesson Model 39-2, 9mm DA Auto Pistol. Serial # A284xxx. This double action 9mm Smith Model 39-2 is in excellent condition (98% or better). The handsome Smith & Wesson factory blue finish, and factory checkered wooden grips with S&W medallions both rate 95%+.The bore is excellent. Double-action trigger pull is smooth as butter. The pistol has an adjustable rear sight, and fine checkering on the backstrap for a secure grip. Smith & Wesson automatics are often overlooked, but the S&W quality is as good as on their revolvers. This is a heck of a nice pistol that will serve well as a duty gun, concealed carry, and home defense weapon. Delivery to a WA FFL is possible this week if I head to Seattle. I also have the original box including the paperwork and cleaning items. If you are familiar with this model you already know they are not easy to find, and this is a great price.

Sorry about the crappy photos but these are the best I could do. The first 2 are with a flash and the last one is without.

$525

SW39-2-4.jpg
    SW39-2-3.jpg
    SW39-2-1.jpg

Sorry not looking for any trades.

2. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Let me know if you find the box, and if I can come up with the cash I want it to go with my other 2......

This is the first handgun I purchased.....I guess I have a thing for these!

39-2pair.jpg

3. ajgunner

Thanks for the photo. It looks exactly like the top one only better.;)

4. pogi

pogi Gresham, OR Active Member

AJG is good to go, deal with him in confidence.

5. robsonrider

robsonrider Portland, OR Member

PM sent

6. ajgunner

Deal pending with Robsonrider. Will close the thread once the deal is complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.