JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So this is a lightweight brace made out of hard plastic for use with certain Glock pistols. Don't know too much about it other than I bought it new and have never used it other than to attach to my Glock 23 to see how it worked. Some Glocks have an opening at the bottom of the backstrap and the device slips up into the opening and attaches and latches to the hole in the back of the backstrap. In the pictures you can see how how it looks and attaches to the glock. I don't know who manufactured it and I THINK it's about 10 years old. Could be older or could be younger. I just don't know. I do know I will probably never use it, so it's time to let it go. This is a simple brace that easily attaches and de-taches. 3 positon stock. Only trade I would consider would be a box of 50 brass cased 9mm 147gr ammo. Not interested in any other ammo at this time.

1000002613.jpg 1000002611.jpg 1000002612.jpg 1000002616.jpg 1000002618.jpg 1000002617.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top