JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is this Speewerk P 38. Made in 1945 in Czechloslovakia, this is one fine specimen of WWII artifacts. Good finish but not mint, it indicates late wartime production when things were rushed. Functions great but shoots to the left which is typical for me. I have limited knowledge but there is a wealth of intel on the collector website. I can take other photos if needed and will answer questions as well as I can. Everything is correct on this piece as per the website. I will list some facts I gleaned:

Speewerk CYQ
All numbers match, 39XX T indicates 1945
Eagle over "88"
On the inside of the frame above the slide spring is the # 430

Julius Posselt grips IW/41 indicates late model #7 on left panel, #10 on the right panel

Magazine: ENM 18th variation JVD on the spine and rectangular welds
Spare magazine: ENM 1st variation Issued in 1944 BYF 44

I am asking $850 which is in line with what I have seen on the net although I am sure someone will point out that they can get one for $150. I wish them well. I will look at offers and trades but cash is king, I have another toy I want to buy and I forgot to retire wealthy. Buyer is responsible for the legal fees and I can meet up anywhere from Eugene to Keizer. Please contact me through PM or 541-401-1063, I don't text.

MVC-178S.JPG MVC-179S.JPG MVC-180S.JPG MVC-181S.JPG MVC-183S.JPG MVC-184S.JPG MVC-185S.JPG