JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been searching for a deal on some Speer rounds. Couldn't pass this up.

Www.recoilgunworks.com has police trade in Speer ammo at 250rds, in loose packaging , for $105.00 shipped. This puts it in the range of target load prices. Its not much more than a Remington Range bucket.

Not affiliated but wanted to share.

I've been searching for a deal on some Speer rounds. Couldn't pass this up.

Www.recoilgunworks.com has police trade in Speer ammo at 250rds, in loose packaging , for $105.00 shipped. This puts it in the range of target load prices. Its not much more than a Remington Range bucket.

Not affiliated but wanted to share.
Go to their website. I found they have the 250 for $86 +/- and 500 for $169+/- under bulk ammo

I just got these in today. Apparently they are the "G2" 147gr BJHP rounds. I'm not sure if Speer is even still making these with the polymer tip? Was it just a short run?
The OAL seems a bit larger than a 115g (Speer) Underwood I have sitting here. Granted its a 147gr Speer vs a 115gr Speer. If the OAL is something that my compact doesn't like to feed, I'm sure the Berretta 92 wouldn't care.

You can see the polymer in the pic.
20180330_195506.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews