JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've broken my rule and signed up for another forum after being asked if I was on this forum by a very nice man on my squad (I am one of NWGlockgal's female friends who was on squad 4 yesterday). The match was fun as always; one always wants to do better, but one simply keeps doing the work and enjoying the process.

I've broken my rule and signed up for another forum after being asked if I was on this forum by a very nice man on my squad (I am one of NWGlockgal's female friends who was on squad 4 yesterday). The match was fun as always; one always wants to do better, but one simply keeps doing the work and enjoying the process.
Welcome! I'm glad you broke your rule.

Looks like TCGC Speed Steel for Feb is this Sunday, the 2nd. Already booked that for doing music with my guitarist friend. :/ The March first one should be doable, so I'll plan on that. It's nice that they're on Sundays!

Got the Tandemkross trigger in last night, and added a comp, looking forward to trying it out Sunday morning at ARPC. Pretty fiddly install for the trigger, it's about on par with the HK416 .22lr trigger spring kit. Chased my tail for a while trying to figure out why the trigger quit working after putting the safety on and then taking it off, until I realized the pre-travel screw just wasn't letting it reset. Got a lot of practice taking the frame apart and putting it back together. :p ( sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree.)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top