JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a place near McMinnvile that offers a free get together for people learning spanish with a native speaker that sort of leads it. Anyon know of something like that? I speak conversational but need to practice comprehension a lot more. Thanks,

This sounds a bit odd, but if you go hang around the taco truck next to the Super Mercado on the east end of 3rd St. you can easily engage in conversation with folks there and ask them questions regarding their native language. I have found that the Latinos are very pleased and flattered that a gringo speaks Spanish and wants to learn more. Just a thought. Bueno suerte!

No help from me......the one spanish line I remember from high school is " my shoes are too tight " which has limited my conversations with those of Latino descent...

Little advice, if you can hook up with someone who speaks natively, but knows how to teach spanish.

My wife is a native speaker, but knows how to teach sciences, not language... so after 7 years, well, I can only cuss.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top