JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spoiler: It was the Forward Assist!

rittenhouse1280x720.jpg

Take that all you Stoner loyalist who said that the Forward Assist was not needed.

Note his use of forward assist...

Sounds like his first lawyers were scumbags...

Second video 6:05 they discuss Biden calling him a racist.

Tucker:
"That's not a small thing to be called that."

Kyle:
"No, it's actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that."

Watch his face when he says this. I think he's going to sue that demented, child sniffing fraud.

Second video 7:05 they discuss the appalling number of lies being told about the case.

Kyle:
"This wasn't a political case... This had noting to do with race and the ways people are twisting this is just sickening."

Tucker:
"I think a lot of people watching have reached the same conclusion and they would like to see you help make this better by holding some of these liars to account. Do you plan to do that?"

Kyle:
"I have really good lawyer who are taking care of that right now so I'm hoping one day there will be accountability for their actions that they did."

Yeah, he's going to sue the pants off of these aholes. I hope he takes every penny they have and rebuilds Kenosha with the money.

edit: I got the time wrong. Fixed.

Last Edited:
This entire event is a direct reflection of the "Left's" America. Their utopia makes me barf! Did others catch the part of NO RUNNING WATER in Kyle's prison cell and the length of time he spent living under inhumane conditions????? All this is Biden's Administration work! Next time America points fingers at other countries treatment of political prisoners will be a joke. Xi Jinping will have a field day with this news of America's inhumane treatment of Kyle.

Civil War isn't far off............................

Foreverlost,

Civil War isn't far off............................

Foreverlost,

I thought for sure the events of 2020 were going to lead us into that during 2021. I have never been more fearful of that happening than last year.

While it is something this country probably needs, it will forever change our country, again. I am not sure if it would be a positive or negative resolution.

There is ZERO chance his legal team is not getting ducks in a row to start the money coming. It will not be aimed at each moron host who made comments and outright lie's. It will be against the networks, where they work. That is who will have to pay for their idiots mouths.

Fake news. It is going to happen though. IMO

There is ZERO chance his legal team is not getting ducks in a row to start the money coming. It will not be aimed at each moron host who made comments and outright lie's. It will be against the networks, where they work. That is who will have to pay for their idiots mouths.
I looked around a bit and found a story on a website I haven't heard of before, with no references or citations. I don't think it's happened yet. Maybe a friend of a cousin of a guy who works on the copiers in the lawyers' office down the hall overheard something but I don't think it's for real yet. But like Chris and Alex say, this is going to happen.

I looked around a bit and found a story on a website I haven't heard of before, with no references or citations. I don't think it's happened yet. Maybe a friend of a cousin of a guy who works on the copiers in the lawyers' office down the hall overheard something but I don't think it's for real yet. But like Chris and Alex say, this is going to happen.
Yep! Sandman had a case that was not a thimble full of what this kid has. The money given to him was sealed but I keep hearing it was multi million's. This kid will never be the same but, he will be wealthy enough to take him the rest of his life if he does not go off the deep end. For as young as he is, he really seems amazingly mature. So I hope he does not fall prey to the "lotto winner syndrome " when the cash starts rolling in as sadly so often happens. If anyone has a real shot at not falling victim to this he seems like one who may well not. The best part will be watching the moron talking heads as they try to pretend the money their boss's have to pay out is first nothing, then, no big deal, then try to pretend it never happened. Many of them will NOT be able to hide the heads exploding over it. Even better will be if a few of them get tossed on the street by share holders who are pissed at the cost. That probably will not happen but I would LOVE to see it.

Yep! Sandman had a case that was not a thimble full of what this kid has. The money given to him was sealed but I keep hearing it was multi million's. This kid will never be the same but, he will be wealthy enough to take him the rest of his life if he does not go off the deep end. For as young as he is, he really seems amazingly mature. So I hope he does not fall prey to the "lotto winner syndrome " when the cash starts rolling in as sadly so often happens. If anyone has a real shot at not falling victim to this he seems like one who may well not. The best part will be watching the moron talking heads as they try to pretend the money their boss's have to pay out is first nothing, then, no big deal, then try to pretend it never happened. Many of them will NOT be able to hide the heads exploding over it. Even better will be if a few of them get tossed on the street by share holders who are pissed at the cost. That probably will not happen but I would LOVE to see it.
If you read the kid's background I think you'll agree with me that he's going to be very responsible with it. I hope he takes great care of his Mother. She sounds like a saint.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top