JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently visited this store and found the gal working behind the gun counter to be both knowledgeable and friendly. I was looking for a Kimber that they didn't have, but they could have ordered it and the price would have been very competitive. They did have the Springfield XDM that is on my wish list and I regret leaving the store that day without it. All in all, I think this is a great store that is just a little off the beaten path and you might be able to score some great deals here.

I went in there just to check it out. Was hoping they had a little more stock of various surplus items. Prices were a little on the high side for bags/ packs etc.

But both the man and woman were helpful and very welcoming.

These guys are great. They did an FFL transfer from Oregon for me last weekend and it was done quickly. Everyone was knowledgeable and friendly. Great shop.

I wanted to give these guys a shot to do a transfer, anyone have experience that you care to share?

I have 2 in process now, they have been great to work with. They emailed me within 20 mins of FedEx dropping off the gun.

Very smooth and easy process, they are now my go to FFL in Clark county.

I went in last weekend and checked things out. Nice store :) They could use some more lights though. Place was dark. Good selection and you could definitely get yourself well geared up.

We have updated the lighting a little; we knew this was a problem from the beginning. We also realize it's rather hard to find us tucked into the back of Andresen Plaza in the warehouse spaces with very little signage directing folks to the back of the plaza away from the little offices and retail spaces in the front.

Our landlord doesn't work with us much, so we're actively looking at a couple other locations to move to.

I've heard some great things about them both here and from my cousin. I'm hoping to stop in and check them out in the next couple weeks once I can get around a little easier (broke a bone in my foot last week).

We have updated the lighting a little; we knew this was a problem from the beginning. We also realize it's rather hard to find us tucked into the back of Andresen Plaza in the warehouse spaces with very little signage directing folks to the back of the plaza away from the little offices and retail spaces in the front.

Our landlord doesn't work with us much, so we're actively looking at a couple other locations to move to.

Keep the hard to find location as long as it's cheaper than the others. I would imagine some of the other shops didn't like the lease payment (for Class A with road frontage) much when there was a gun shortage.

It's a little bit cheaper, but that comes with its own problems. We need better HVAC systems to keep comfortable summer/winter, and people truly have a hard time finding us. Trust me, we're not going to move to any high class neighbourhoods any time soon. It helps that we're more than just a gun store, as it gives us a bit borader appeal.

Keeping the prices reasonable is always the goal.

This is a damn fine store! :s0155: I go in there several times a month. Mostly for ammo and other things. A few months ago, I did do something out of the norm by buying a during Memorial Day weekend. They're a great set of people to deal with.

Just an FYI -
We will be moving locations! We're still running out of the andresen Plaza, but as of Oct 22nd, we'll be at 2519 Ne 4th plain. Just down the road, near the old KFC.
See you there!

My only "contact" with them was when I advertised a shotgun for sale on this forum. They sent me a PM with an offer that was ridiculously low. I probably won't bother to shop there either.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

We'll be moving this weekend. We're open Saturday at the old location, shutting down on Sunday and Monday to swing operations and will be open again Tuesday morning.

Hope to see some fo you there. The new location is much easier to find, better parking, better signage, better lighting, better HVAC, and just better all around.

We are open at the new location at 2519 E Fourth Plain.

We'll be having a Grand Re-Opening celebration on Small Business Saturday, Nov 30th (the day after Black Friday.)

We'll be inviting our local vendors and community partners such as Brimstone Gunsmithing, SW WA Safari Club, Gote Holsters, Oakiwear, and others to set up their booths or displays and celebrate with us while we serve the public.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top