JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't expect to regain your business, I understand your frustration and anger, I too would feel equally dismayed. My offer, emailed to you in November with no reply, was to replace the suppressor and PAY the tax stamp. I offered to allow you to retain and use that one until the replacement had cleared ATF. I have Sparrows, Surefires, Axioms, Pilots, Prodigys, and Osprey Micros in stock and the offer still stands, as it has since November. We have done everything we can, we stand by our offer, our ethics and our goodwill in this community. I couldn't be more apologetic, understanding or willing to work with you, perhaps we can talk next week, but that is entirely up to you. You can also email me directly to address the details of my resolution offer. FYI - send all your forms to BATFE via priority mail in their hard sided envelopes and the delivery rate is at 100%. NFA branch mail service eats regular envelops with regularity. Enjoy your Sunday.

A suggestion in another thread on another forum.... Why not simply use a cable lock to "secure" suppressors during the waiting period? Customer has the key or combo... Something like this would make potential customers more confident and demonstrate your stores commitment to them.

Just passing on an idea..

Cable locks commonly use the same key. I have 10+ and I can open almost all of them with any of the cable lock keys. So odds are if someone wanted to remove it they could.

If anyone has a can in process and wants a cable lock. Pm me, it'll be free of charge.

Your best bet is to remove the mounts, pistons, etc from the can.

Sounds like sporting systems is trying to fix your problem even if I don't think he should. You always inspect your gear before you walk out the door.
His store is jam packed full of pistols, rifles, ar parts galore, a build station,cold drinks some snacks. (i had some homemade fudge and a deer pepperoni stick) a living room style sitting area with t.v. everyone who works there is super nice. Weather you bought a $15 mag or $1500 rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top