JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Snapper. I'm Orygun native and currently live in The People's Republic of Eugene. However I have deep roots in the south. The folks up here have no idea what sweet tea is. :s0114:

Been eyeing the Nano and the LC9 for concealed carry. Let me know your thoughts when you get out with them. :s0155: My bike is an SV1000S

Good road bike

Gottcha....Love to get dirty! Good for her! What's she ride?

Susan has a Kawasaki Super Sherpa 250 and I have a Suzuki DR 650 E

I'm starting to eyeball adventure bikes. Really need one for commuting. No worries on a wingman and appreciate the offer, however, you get that injury taken care of. :s0155:

Thanks all for the welcome! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Thanks, and as to the Nano I have shot it once. A buddy shot it with me but he is not a fan of subcompacts and didn't like it's bark. I like it so far, but then I love HK A3 91s and full house 12 GA, .45 and 10 MM pistols. We are hoping the Nano test gun will work out so we can buy another and use them for BUGs/pocket guns. I always carry a full size major caliber pistol if possible as primary. It is said the Nano does not like 115 grain or lighter bullets but this one did fine in the first session

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top