JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0162:
Just got here to the Puyallup, WA area a couple of weeks ago from the mountains of Santa Cruz, Cali. I don't think I need to explain how crazy things are down there. Super glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know Washington as it is now my home. My real home is Nashville, TN and the mountains of North Georgia, Southern TN, North Carolina were my playgrounds for my outdoor activities and travel. Ventured out to Eastern Alabama on occasion to Barber Motorsports Raceway & Museum and Virginia to VIR (Virginia International Raceway).

Started shooting a couple of years ago and have become addicted. Looking forward to getting my CC after my 90 days and getting more proficient and educated. I'd like to take my training to competition level at some point but that's a conversation for another time.

Looking forward to meeting some of you peeps and shootin' with ya'll!

Welcome. Should'a stopped in Oregon on your way north, but it's much better in Washington than many other places.
A girl (lady) that likes guns and motorsports should be fairly popular around here.:s0133:

Welcome. Spent a little time in the Carolinas. Way too much for work around Charlotte though. Looking to spend more time in the mountains and surrounding states too.

Thank you for the welcome. :s0067: I'll be spending quite a bit of time in the Mt. Rainier area as it is literally in my back yard. :yes:

Orygun, I stopped in Portland for a few hours to have lunch with my cuz that I haven't seen in 20 years. :banana:

So, where's everyone shootin' at? And would they be willing to let a redhead with a gun shoot with 'em?

Welcome. Cali boy here from the Old Republic. My wife and I escaped long ago and live in Lacey for now, soon to be on the Olympic Peninsula. If you're ever over this way we have a shooting group you are welcome to get out with. We can and do shoot in the Capitol Forest, right out back of our future homesite or at the Evergeen range. We are all bikers and I'm a hotrodder too

Definately would be interested. I'm looking to take a ride out that way soon. Heading to TN for Christmas for 1 week and then probably hop on the bike and do the "Olympic Loop." :)

Definately would be interested. I'm looking to take a ride out that way soon. Heading to TN for Christmas for 1 week and then probably hop on the bike and do the "Olympic Loop." :)

The Olympic loop is a rite of passage here! Have fun, it's better if you have a good co pilot tho. We will be shooting some new gear in the near future after my left arm is back to 100% after I strained it building my temporary shop for the new biz. 1 or 2 weeks max. Be careful on the bike if the weather is freezing, black ice and all that

Rite of passage? Nice! I didn't know that. I just saw it on the map and said that's my first ride route. :s0114: Co-pilot? Not sure I understand.
Hope that arm heals up quick. Strained muscles are a pita to get back 100%. Hang in there!

Yea, black ice is nerve wracking. I'm searching for a motorcycle shop close to me to get a set of dual sport tires to replace my touring ones. Been a long time since I've ridden in snow, ice and rain.

What kinda new gear are ya'll gonna be shooting?

Snapper , welcome aboard! I'm down in Lacey, and I'll take a crazy red head shooting! I lived in tn for a bit in Clarksville.

Oh pics or it didn't happen! Send me a pm if u wanna shoot!

Rite of passage? Nice! I didn't know that. I just saw it on the map and said that's my first ride route. :s0114: Co-pilot? Not sure I understand.
Hope that arm heals up quick. Strained muscles are a pita to get back 100%. Hang in there!

Yea, black ice is nerve wracking. I'm searching for a motorcycle shop close to me to get a set of dual sport tires to replace my touring ones. Been a long time since I've ridden in snow, ice and rain.

What kinda new gear are ya'll gonna be shooting?

If you're on 2 wheels a co pilot would translate to a wingman. Can't volunteer now due to my injury. My gal is a dirt rider only, or on the back of my street bike

Orygun, I stopped in Portland for a few hours to have lunch with my cuz that I haven't seen in 20 years. :banana:

Well, now that you've visited the cesspool we call Portland, you need to explore the good parts of the state when you have a chance! Let us know if you come down and I'm sure you'll have a few offers to go shooting.

Welcome from another southern transplant!!! Born in Germany into a military family (3 generations) grew up in NC, GA, Miss. and Florida. I'd go back if they toned down the humidity and had Salmon & Steelhead down there....

STG 44-22/Ruger LCP/AK74 W~slidefire/G23/FN SLP MK 1/PTR 91 A3/KAHR CW 45/Tokarevs/Beretta Nano, etc

My street bike is a Mad Max

Been eyeing the Nano and the LC9 for concealed carry. Let me know your thoughts when you get out with them. :s0155: My bike is an SV1000S

Snapper , welcome aboard! I'm down in Lacey, and I'll take a crazy red head shooting! I lived in tn for a bit in Clarksville.

Oh pics or it didn't happen! Send me a pm if u wanna shoot!

Yea, Clarksville is a military and college town. Born and raised in Nashville. I'll hollar next time I'm through Lacey. Didn't realize it's so close!

Welcome from another southern transplant!!! Born in Germany into a military family (3 generations) grew up in NC, GA, Miss. and Florida. I'd go back if they toned down the humidity and had Salmon & Steelhead down there....

Not me! I love it over here in the NW! None of the "Bible Belt" mentality. Salmon and Steelhead? Hmmm.....recommendations?

If you're on 2 wheels a co pilot would translate to a wingman. Can't volunteer now due to my injury. My gal is a dirt rider only, or on the back of my street bike

Gottcha....Love to get dirty! Good for her! What's she ride? I'm starting to eyeball adventure bikes. Really need one for commuting. No worries on a wingman and appreciate the offer, however, you get that injury taken care of. :s0155:

Thanks all for the welcome! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Welcome to the forum....

we need more ladies on the site. Its nice to have a different perspective on things. I'm in Central Oregon and several women down here are amazing shooters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top