JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly this clown really helped ruin the game for me. The NFL is of course ultimately to blame for allowing it but still. Since he started this garbage I stopped watching, it ruined it for me. He will scream racism no matter how poorly he performs. I suppose next he will want some VERY high paid coaching position and when shot down for that will scream racism again. 🤬

Sadly this clown really helped ruin the game for me. The NFL is of course ultimately to blame for allowing it but still. Since he started this garbage I stopped watching, it ruined it for me. He will scream racism no matter how poorly he performs. I suppose next he will want some VERY high paid coaching position and when shot down for that will scream racism again. 🤬
I suspect they will hire him to warm the bench for publicity and pandering purposes, then perhaps a coaching spot in a year or two (protest and kneeling coach) to free up the spot on the roster.

Kaepernick didn't kill the NFL for me, the NFL did that by their actions. They are simply pandering to whoever will increase their profit line the most. Who gives an eff about a bunch of boomers who will be dead in a few years. I used to be one of the Seahawks faithful from year one and endured many, many years of losing seasons but still stuck with them. Now, I don't frigging care if they play or not. Don't even watch the Superbowl.

Kaepernick didn't kill the NFL for me, the NFL did that by their actions. They are simply pandering to whoever will increase their profit line the most. Who gives an eff about a bunch of boomers who will be dead in a few years. I used to be one of the Seahawks faithful from year one and endured many, many years of losing seasons but still stuck with them. Now, I don't frigging care if they play or not. Don't even watch the Superbowl.
^^^This. I've got zero use for the NFL. Use to enjoy watching but they screwed it up all by themselves. That said F' Kaepernick, he is lowlife POS in my book.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top