JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD pending funds

Sons of Liberty Gun Works factory assembled upper with NOX flash hider. Works as a QD for Dead Air Sandman and Nomad suppressors. MLok 9.5" SLR S-ML handguard with SOLGW branding. Please note that this particular upper is NOT currently in production. This was from their lineup in 2018 and when they were a smaller company. Same brand, same owner, same quality and attention to detail. Ported to run suppressed or unsuppressed equally well.

**Ad edit: Bolt carrier and charging handle no longer included. Realized I can just swap the bolt instead of the entire carrier group for my next build so will be keeping these.**

Has about 500-600 rounds through it would be my guess with almost half of those being suppressed. Not sure I can say I'm surprised but never had one single round failure of any type running it either way.

Meet in Gresham.

20231027_200014.jpg 20231027_200049.jpg 20231027_200111.jpg 20231027_200122.jpg 20231027_200142.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Edited: Now selling the upper minus the bolt carrier group and charging handle. NOX muzzle device is still included. Price lowered accordingly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top