JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, been contemplating an AK pistol of some sort and, today found me at the LGS snooping around to see what they had. This little bugger caught my eye and I thought, dang 9MM is available anywhere and would be easy on my arms and hands. (disability) Naturally it followed me home because I can't control my urges!:rolleyes: Need to procure a few Glock mags as I've read some reports that the one provided is trash. Will take it to the range soon and give a report.

thumbnail_IMG_0101[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_0102[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_0103[1].jpg

I feel ya. Seems like as much as I try not to buy more, it never happens.

AKs are fun, I'm gonna say this guy is going to be a lot of fun. Might need a pistol brace or a tax stamp though.

I think down the road I might add that blade pistol brace, also want to add a reddot and see how that fares.

I just bought one of these yesterday also...I quickly changed the wood for something my style, bakelite grip, removed the top rail and will be adding a psa triangle brace or Carolina shooters folding brace...keep that ak look you know...
cant wait to fire this thing suppressed

20200224_203241.jpg 20200224_203558.jpg

That is sweet looking! I was thinking of finding me some Bakelite also and an AK style sling for it. Just ordered two 33 round mags from MagWarehouse to go with it.

Post how you like the PSA brace once you do it. I looked at it, but ended up going with the CNC Warrior folding brace. It just looked more skookum to me.
Not a 9mm, and I have not shot this yet, but plan to get to the range this week.
2020-02-25_12h56_47.jpg

There's something about seeing a Kalashnikov with a Glock mag hanging out of it that makes me cringe.
:D

There's something about seeing a Kalishnikov with a Glock mag hanging out of it that makes me cringe.
I have to admit, I was a little hesitant but, with the nerve issues in my hands and arms, I thought I'd give it a try and worse case scenario, I move it along for some new toy!:s0140:

@drewp in the second pic, what is that break you have installed? I like the fact that the threads are 1/2x28!

Last Edited:
I have a 1/2 to 5/8 adapter on there for my 9mm suppressors that I have, so i temporary Installed the muzzle off my POF 308 since I have a 30 cal can permanently in it ...this thread prompted me to go to stormwerks to buy a pistol brace adapter. I bought the rear rail mount version so I can use the psa triangle brace or SIG rifles arm braces

With the mag inserted and a really cheap reddot 'til I can get a higher quality one!

thumbnail_IMG_0105[1].jpg

Last Edited:
There's something about seeing a Kalashnikov with a Glock mag hanging out of it that makes me cringe.

You're not alone in that visceral response. May or may not be for the same reasons, but so there. :s0112:

As to the original post; not my thing, but if it was, tax stamp put a folder on that thing, and it could be fun. 'gratz. :)

So, a little update on this little Draco. My son (who did most of the shooting of it) and I put 100 rounds down range with the supplied mag and had not a single issue with it! Tear down and cleaning was pretty simple and the design is straight forward. Recoil is very minimal due to the weight of the Draco. My son says he'd like it better with a red dot so, he'll be getting one of those courtesy of Papa's wallet. (Must be nice!):rolleyes: It now belongs to him and I have an AR pistol I'm getting tomorrow.:D

If it's help you need, this is the very LAST place to get it, as were all enablers, some worser then others!
Nice little rig, range report? :D
Not really a range report but, my son enjoying his range day.

the ups man dropped off my arm brace today...
here is a picture of it next to a real triangle stock.
I'll install this once I get a super flat 10mm wrench to remove the sling swivel

20200311_220432.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads