JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We took a trip out in the middle of the desert off the Jay Six ranch road in a place called Happy Valley

DSCN0052.jpg

We traveled about 12 miles in past the highway and had to go through several ranchers private property, we saw lots of cows, so we could get to the federal land and start shooting where we didn't have to worry about any possibility of livestock.

DSCN0043.jpg

Here is my dads 1974 Ford 100 XLT, its a beautiful truck from the 70's in pretty good shape even today.

DSCN0051.jpg

Here is a couple picture of the scenery of the Arizona landscape.

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

Here is a picture of a can I almost blew in half with a direct hit from a .44 magnum revolver, I believe the make was Rugar but Im not sure what the model was.

DSCN0046.jpg

Here is a couple pictures of me, one is with me and my Beretta M9, the other picture I am using a Browning .308 rifle, not sure of the model, but it is the same rifle that the Missouri State Highway Patrol uses to end hostage situations. Bruised my shoulder pretty good after firing about a dozen rounds, very powerful, very accurate. I couldn't shoot that rifle all day due to the recoil, but it is really fun to shoot that rifle.

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0050.jpg

Kind of looks like the high desert country here in Oregon.

Neat old truck and looks very well maintained. I love the 70's and earlier vintage Ford and Chevy pickups. If you don't want to modify the .308 for recoil reduction, get a PAST recoil shield. It's basically a strap on padded recoil pad. I have one and it really helps tame some of the harder recoiling rifles.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top