JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTH did I just watch haha. The sad part is that rotund manwich made about $10000 off that mind numbingly idiotic video.
You obviously don't know what it takes to monetize a You Tube video. The wife has done more then 50 videos each one watched by thousands and I think she said in the last 2 years she has made like $3.00

You obviously don't know what it takes to monetize a You Tube video. The wife has done more then 50 videos each one watched by thousands and I think she said in the last 2 years she has made like $3.00
I don't know about the payscale deal YouTube has but that video has ten million views or something.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I have a very small monetized YouTube account and it brings in around $100/month. Generally speaking 1 million views will yield $1000. That video has 9m views. He's made a fair amount of coin off of his channel.

I got way into airsoft about 7-10 years ago and it was fun and tought some good lessons, mostly "keep moving" but most "cover" for airsoft " wouldnt be in real life but it was a kick in the butt with a good group of friends was always good for some hard laughing

Man this brings back memories.

I had to relearn all these lessons when I tried to play paintball again recently.

Want to get into woodsball when I have some time, but busy with the kid nowadays.

Running "drills" and stuff like that only works if you have a team of similar skilled people backing you up. 1 or 2 people You need to be stealthy and methodical like you said.

In our games, the campers never won, but they usually had some decent hits. Those who moved after making a shot generally had better outcomes.
My point was you said in your original post that to get the good campers, you had to sacrifice a man in a two man team to get him. In a real shoot out with real bullets, I wouldn't think anyone would want to make that move.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews