JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTH did I just watch haha. The sad part is that rotund manwich made about $10000 off that mind numbingly idiotic video.
You obviously don't know what it takes to monetize a You Tube video. The wife has done more then 50 videos each one watched by thousands and I think she said in the last 2 years she has made like $3.00

You obviously don't know what it takes to monetize a You Tube video. The wife has done more then 50 videos each one watched by thousands and I think she said in the last 2 years she has made like $3.00
I don't know about the payscale deal YouTube has but that video has ten million views or something.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I have a very small monetized YouTube account and it brings in around $100/month. Generally speaking 1 million views will yield $1000. That video has 9m views. He's made a fair amount of coin off of his channel.

I got way into airsoft about 7-10 years ago and it was fun and tought some good lessons, mostly "keep moving" but most "cover" for airsoft " wouldnt be in real life but it was a kick in the butt with a good group of friends was always good for some hard laughing

Man this brings back memories.

I had to relearn all these lessons when I tried to play paintball again recently.

Want to get into woodsball when I have some time, but busy with the kid nowadays.

Running "drills" and stuff like that only works if you have a team of similar skilled people backing you up. 1 or 2 people You need to be stealthy and methodical like you said.

In our games, the campers never won, but they usually had some decent hits. Those who moved after making a shot generally had better outcomes.
My point was you said in your original post that to get the good campers, you had to sacrifice a man in a two man team to get him. In a real shoot out with real bullets, I wouldn't think anyone would want to make that move.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top