JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love my Glock 35, but the G23 has never felt at home in my hand. The finger grooves did not fit in-between my fingers, but rather in the middle of my pads. This made for less than desired grip feel, but I was always hesitant to take a dremel to the frame of a basically brand new gun.

After finally biting the bullet, I can't believe I had not done it before. The gun is remarkably more comfortable now, and really grips well when shooting.

It may be ugly, but it does make a difference for the better. Plus glocks were never made to win beauty pageants anyways.

IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

I finally decided to use the Grip Force Adapter, I really like the new grip angle. I had a Gen4 G23 and it was fine but the finger grooves got on my nerves and I needed money so I sold it. Now I am thinking about getting a G19 since I already have a G17 (I love the Gen4 G17!) and I've been looking for a Gen2 but I can't find one.
So I think a Gen3 G19 would be nice (has a rail) and I might just get rid of the finger grooves.

That is a really nice stipple job BTW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top