Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Some Glock Ergo Adjustments

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by 2Wheels4Ever, Jul 3, 2013.

1. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

I love my Glock 35, but the G23 has never felt at home in my hand. The finger grooves did not fit in-between my fingers, but rather in the middle of my pads. This made for less than desired grip feel, but I was always hesitant to take a dremel to the frame of a basically brand new gun.

After finally biting the bullet, I can't believe I had not done it before. The gun is remarkably more comfortable now, and really grips well when shooting.

It may be ugly, but it does make a difference for the better. Plus glocks were never made to win beauty pageants anyways.

IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

2. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I finally decided to use the Grip Force Adapter, I really like the new grip angle. I had a Gen4 G23 and it was fine but the finger grooves got on my nerves and I needed money so I sold it. Now I am thinking about getting a G19 since I already have a G17 (I love the Gen4 G17!) and I've been looking for a Gen2 but I can't find one.
    So I think a Gen3 G19 would be nice (has a rail) and I might just get rid of the finger grooves.

That is a really nice stipple job BTW.

3. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Thanks, it took about 3 hours, and I am pretty happy with the turnout on my first foray into the stippling world.

4. glockman99

glockman99 Hoquiam, WA. Active Member

That's a very nice stippling job! I didn't like the finger grooves on my G21, Gen. 3 pistol, so I lowered 'em... DJF_7717_zps51aa7012.jpg

5. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Seems to me either Glock has some work to do in that dept. or will the after market fill the void?