Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Some Glock Ergo Adjustments

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by 2Wheels4Ever, Jul 3, 2013.

1. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

I love my Glock 35, but the G23 has never felt at home in my hand. The finger grooves did not fit in-between my fingers, but rather in the middle of my pads. This made for less than desired grip feel, but I was always hesitant to take a dremel to the frame of a basically brand new gun.

After finally biting the bullet, I can't believe I had not done it before. The gun is remarkably more comfortable now, and really grips well when shooting.

It may be ugly, but it does make a difference for the better. Plus glocks were never made to win beauty pageants anyways.

IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

2. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I finally decided to use the Grip Force Adapter, I really like the new grip angle. I had a Gen4 G23 and it was fine but the finger grooves got on my nerves and I needed money so I sold it. Now I am thinking about getting a G19 since I already have a G17 (I love the Gen4 G17!) and I've been looking for a Gen2 but I can't find one.
    So I think a Gen3 G19 would be nice (has a rail) and I might just get rid of the finger grooves.

That is a really nice stipple job BTW.

3. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Thanks, it took about 3 hours, and I am pretty happy with the turnout on my first foray into the stippling world.

4. glockman99

glockman99 Hoquiam, WA. Active Member

That's a very nice stippling job! I didn't like the finger grooves on my G21, Gen. 3 pistol, so I lowered 'em... DJF_7717_zps51aa7012.jpg

5. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Seems to me either Glock has some work to do in that dept. or will the after market fill the void?