JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love my Glock 35, but the G23 has never felt at home in my hand. The finger grooves did not fit in-between my fingers, but rather in the middle of my pads. This made for less than desired grip feel, but I was always hesitant to take a dremel to the frame of a basically brand new gun.

After finally biting the bullet, I can't believe I had not done it before. The gun is remarkably more comfortable now, and really grips well when shooting.

It may be ugly, but it does make a difference for the better. Plus glocks were never made to win beauty pageants anyways.

IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

I finally decided to use the Grip Force Adapter, I really like the new grip angle. I had a Gen4 G23 and it was fine but the finger grooves got on my nerves and I needed money so I sold it. Now I am thinking about getting a G19 since I already have a G17 (I love the Gen4 G17!) and I've been looking for a Gen2 but I can't find one.
So I think a Gen3 G19 would be nice (has a rail) and I might just get rid of the finger grooves.

That is a really nice stipple job BTW.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads