JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

This will be an interesting one to follow for sure.
Will be interesting to see what happens here. Since the story is ABC news its a pretty sure bet that most of what was said is either made up or heavily slanted. So will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Will be interesting to see what happens here. Since the story is ABC news its a pretty sure bet that most of what was said is either made up or heavily slanted. So will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
which news source would it take to print the same exact words for you to believe them?

which news source would it take to print the same exact words for you to believe them?
I don't mean I do not believe this shoot happened, I mean when ABC tells the story I would bet my next paycheck that they heavily slanted the story. The big media has been "Questionable" all my life but, last several years they have taken to proudly going with out and out lies. They are often like Baghdad Bob. Building on fire behind them as they tell you "nothing to see here, just a peaceful protest.
Look at the dumpster fire son of the POTUS? Press pretends like none of what is going on with him ever happened.
It's to the point I want to double check when they tell me it will get dark tonight. ;)

I don't mean I do not believe this shoot happened, I mean when ABC tells the story I would bet my next paycheck that they heavily slanted the story. The big media has been "Questionable" all my life but, last several years they have taken to proudly going with out and out lies. They are often like Baghdad Bob. Building on fire behind them as they tell you "nothing to see here, just a peaceful protest.
Look at the dumpster fire son of the POTUS? Press pretends like none of what is going on with him ever happened.
It's to the point I want to double check when they tell me it will get dark tonight. ;)
Understood.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top