JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This package is sold pending funds. I'll delete the ad as soon as the deal is done.

**4/16/12 PRICE DROP** I have two weeks left to come up with the money that I need for my truck. $1300.00 is my new and final price drop on this package. If it doesn't sell, then I'll just figure out another way to get the money. I've had several offers for less than $1300.00 these past two weeks, but I'm just not willing to do it! So this entire package will go to the first person that can offer me $1300.00 cash, and be willing to meet within 1/2 hour of the Aloha/Tigard area.

I have a barely used (60 rounds fired) Ruger SR556 that I need to sell to help pay for some work getting done to my truck. It comes with everything that came with it new, and it's in 99% condition. I also have 1000+ rounds of ammo (900+ Wolf 223 & 100 American Eagle 5.56), a 1-2 point Magpul sling, and an extra 20 round Magpul magazine that comes with it. I paid roughly $1700.00 for everything new in 2010, but at this point in time I'm willing to take $1300.00 for all of it.

The one thing that I should mention is that the feed ramps will need to be polished. It grabs the bullets a little when loading the first round, but doesn't have any failures after that. If you have a Dremel, this is a quick 10 minute fix (check You Tube). I promise you...this is a very nice AR!!!

I live in Aloha, and work in Tigard. I'd like the FTF transaction to take place no more than 1/2 hour in any direction. You'll need a valid ODL, and you'll need to sign a BOS.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

For Pete's sake. Would someone buy this thing already. I just paid $150 more than this for mine and it didn't come with a thousand rounds. Man, this always happens. I watchd these classifieds for 2 months, missed two and said "Screw it". Bought mine and two days later this pops up.

For Pete's sake. Would someone buy this thing already. I just paid $150 more than this for mine and it didn't come with a thousand rounds. Man, this always happens. I watchd these classifieds for 2 months, missed two and said "Screw it". Bought mine and two days later this pops up.

Sorry for the bad timing...LOL!!! Trust me if I didn't need the money, there's no way I'd be selling this thing. Enjoy your Ruger!:s0155:

This is a screaming deal! Sorry I can't help ya' out right now. I am bangin' my head! By the way, if you contact Ruger they will most likely fix the feed-ramp issure for free with shipping both ways. I have had very good experiences with both Ruger and Springfield around their product issues. Good luck!

This is a screaming deal! Sorry I can't help ya' out right now. I am bangin' my head! By the way, if you contact Ruger they will most likely fix the feed-ramp issure for free with shipping both ways. I have had very good experiences with both Ruger and Springfield around their product issues. Good luck!

Thanks! I figured Ruger would fix it for free, but I also like to tinker on things myself when possible. You Tube has several quick polishing videos for this exact problem, so I just planned on doing it myself. It definitely looks easy enough.;)

I've responded to all messages so far, but I'm still waiting to see that first "I'll take it" and to have have the full $1300.00 that I'm asking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.