Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by 23Bandit, Mar 19, 2012.

1. 23Bandit

23Bandit Aloha, OR Active Member

This package is sold pending funds. I'll delete the ad as soon as the deal is done.

**4/16/12 PRICE DROP** I have two weeks left to come up with the money that I need for my truck. $1300.00 is my new and final price drop on this package. If it doesn't sell, then I'll just figure out another way to get the money. I've had several offers for less than $1300.00 these past two weeks, but I'm just not willing to do it! So this entire package will go to the first person that can offer me $1300.00 cash, and be willing to meet within 1/2 hour of the Aloha/Tigard area.

I have a barely used (60 rounds fired) Ruger SR556 that I need to sell to help pay for some work getting done to my truck. It comes with everything that came with it new, and it's in 99% condition. I also have 1000+ rounds of ammo (900+ Wolf 223 & 100 American Eagle 5.56), a 1-2 point Magpul sling, and an extra 20 round Magpul magazine that comes with it. I paid roughly $1700.00 for everything new in 2010, but at this point in time I'm willing to take $1300.00 for all of it.

The one thing that I should mention is that the feed ramps will need to be polished. It grabs the bullets a little when loading the first round, but doesn't have any failures after that. If you have a Dremel, this is a quick 10 minute fix (check You Tube). I promise you...this is a very nice AR!!!

I live in Aloha, and work in Tigard. I'd like the FTF transaction to take place no more than 1/2 hour in any direction. You'll need a valid ODL, and you'll need to sign a BOS.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

wupddu, GreginWA, NCDuck and 3 others like this.
  2. snooopidydoo

snooopidydoo Medford Oregon Active Member

I would take you up if you lived in southern oregon. Good luck.

3. OregonJohn

OregonJohn Sutherlin, Or Bronze Life Member #1 Lifetime Supporter

PM sent

4. herman76

herman76 sherwood or Member

. thanks.

5. 23Bandit

Back to the top with a sale price.:thumbup:

6. 23Bandit

TTT with a lower price!!

7. HuntnID

HuntnID Hayden Member

Would you sell just the sights?

8. 23Bandit

You can buy the sights for $1350 and I'll just throw everything else in...LOL!!!

Seriously though. No, I won't sell the sights separately.

9. Demasoni

Demasoni Eugene, Oregon Member

pm sent

10. 23Bandit

**4/16/12 FINAL PRICE DROP**

Daddy needs his truck worked on, so c'mon guys I need a little help here...LOL!!!:p

11. dude young

dude young SE PDX Active Member

For Pete's sake. Would someone buy this thing already. I just paid $150 more than this for mine and it didn't come with a thousand rounds. Man, this always happens. I watchd these classifieds for 2 months, missed two and said "Screw it". Bought mine and two days later this pops up.

12. 23Bandit

Sorry for the bad timing...LOL!!! Trust me if I didn't need the money, there's no way I'd be selling this thing. Enjoy your Ruger!:thumbup:

FortRock and (deleted member) like this.
  13. FortRock

FortRock Bend/Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

This is a screaming deal! Sorry I can't help ya' out right now. I am bangin' my head! By the way, if you contact Ruger they will most likely fix the feed-ramp issure for free with shipping both ways. I have had very good experiences with both Ruger and Springfield around their product issues. Good luck!

23Bandit and (deleted member) like this.
  14. 23Bandit

Thanks! I figured Ruger would fix it for free, but I also like to tinker on things myself when possible. You Tube has several quick polishing videos for this exact problem, so I just planned on doing it myself. It definitely looks easy enough.;)

I've responded to all messages so far, but I'm still waiting to see that first "I'll take it" and to have have the full $1300.00 that I'm asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.