JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The gun is suprisingly managable, I used to use it for possible bear gun. I used the buffalo bore 180 gr and they list it to have 790 foot pounds of force. Its a great gun and you can conceal it.

i have one there great its the best of both worlds you can use it in the woods or put a 15 round mag in it and you have the best semi auto cannon out there i use 200 grain double tap solidsfor my woods gun like 15 very hot 357 mags at oncedont no why he would want a 40 thats a 10mm short:D

The 29 is my primary carry. It defiantly has some recoil, but it's very manageable. A Kahr PM 40 is harder to hang on to. I shoot a 155 grain Hornady HP/XTP, at 1500 fps + or - a little for about 775 ft/lbs. X 11 rounds IWB. I don't know of any other weapon that is a realistic IWB carry, that has that kind of pure monstrous fire power.
I WOULD TAKE ANY MAGS. YOU WANNA GET RID OF.

I like my G23 with 15 rd mags, think I'll stick with that, if they made a compact 10 I would have to go with that. Don't like the sub compact Glocks too much, but if they made a G29C the you got something!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.