Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

sold

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ridnjon, Mar 10, 2011.

1. ridnjon

ridnjon vancouver wa Active Member

Sold

2. toddt36

toddt36 tacoma Member

Dang how does that thing kick in a sub compact? Thats a sick azz round!

3. ridnjon

The gun is suprisingly managable, I used to use it for possible bear gun. I used the buffalo bore 180 gr and they list it to have 790 foot pounds of force. Its a great gun and you can conceal it.

4. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

i have one there great its the best of both worlds you can use it in the woods or put a 15 round mag in it and you have the best semi auto cannon out there i use 200 grain double tap solidsfor my woods gun like 15 very hot 357 mags at oncedont no why he would want a 40 thats a 10mm short:D

5. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

The 29 is my primary carry. It defiantly has some recoil, but it's very manageable. A Kahr PM 40 is harder to hang on to. I shoot a 155 grain Hornady HP/XTP, at 1500 fps + or - a little for about 775 ft/lbs. X 11 rounds IWB. I don't know of any other weapon that is a realistic IWB carry, that has that kind of pure monstrous fire power.
    I WOULD TAKE ANY MAGS. YOU WANNA GET RID OF.

6. toddt36

toddt36 tacoma Member

I like my G23 with 15 rd mags, think I'll stick with that, if they made a compact 10 I would have to go with that. Don't like the sub compact Glocks too much, but if they made a G29C the you got something!

7. ridnjon

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.