JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It seems like you want to sell it a little more than you make it sound in your ad. Have you considered going National? You may get what you want or more from someone in a ban state like CA.

It seems like you want to sell it a little more than you make it sound in your ad. Have you considered going National? You may get what you want or more from someone in a ban state like CA.

Yeh i need to make room started adding optics to make up for old eyes and geting tired of all my rifles rubbing together and scuffing each other up . I had a aimpoint that was new and never used but looked like it had been to the sandbox and back so i decided i need to let a few go even though i dont want to but i can only shoot one at a time and this has just been sitting . I am growing very found of the cetme i also have posted so i may be putting my FMP G3 up for sale and keeping it beside the FMP is worth a lot more money and may spark more interrest as its a true Semi Version of a G3 even stamped G3

I finally posted the sporter on arf a week ago and have someone interrested in the lower but is having problems raising funds i think the only ban state this can go to is NY .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.