Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Sep 10, 2010.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

SOLD

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

btt

3. eldbillbo

btt

4. eldbillbo

btt

5. eldbillbo

:)

6. eldbillbo

7. eldbillbo

btt

8. snew

snew Hillsboro, OR Active Member

It seems like you want to sell it a little more than you make it sound in your ad. Have you considered going National? You may get what you want or more from someone in a ban state like CA.

9. eldbillbo

Yeh i need to make room started adding optics to make up for old eyes and geting tired of all my rifles rubbing together and scuffing each other up . I had a aimpoint that was new and never used but looked like it had been to the sandbox and back so i decided i need to let a few go even though i dont want to but i can only shoot one at a time and this has just been sitting . I am growing very found of the cetme i also have posted so i may be putting my FMP G3 up for sale and keeping it beside the FMP is worth a lot more money and may spark more interrest as its a true Semi Version of a G3 even stamped G3

I finally posted the sporter on arf a week ago and have someone interrested in the lower but is having problems raising funds i think the only ban state this can go to is NY .

10. eldbillbo

btt

11. eldbillbo

12. eldbillbo

13. eldbillbo

14. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

PM'd

15. eldbillbo

btt

16. eldbillbo

17. eldbillbo

bvtt

18. eldbillbo

btt

19. Mac_Fan

Mac_Fan Beaverton Active Member

I'll take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.