WTS OR sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
selling my complete PSA lower with 16" 1/9 PTAC M4 upper with 4 Pmags, 1 Cproducts mag and 120 rounds of AE 55g FMJ. has a RG BCG and flip up rear sight. A2 front sight and muzzle comp with dust cover. not a free floating hand guard.

the ammo is loaded in the mags and the rifle was put together cleaned and oiled then just set aside. its never been fired and it has not been sighted in.

looking for cash only and the meeting will have to be in Aloha.

i dont think pics will be necessary because its a pretty standard looking rifle and is in new condition. no scratches, everything looks great and the black finish matches. no parts have ever been used, all parts are new.

Last edited:
OP
Kevinkris
Reactions
i still have the rifle available. $500 is better than you will ever see for a package ready for the range, complete with ammo. need the cash for bills and selling to someone who loves the sport will be far more enjoyable than selling to a gun store or pawn shop.

OP
Kevinkris
Reactions
ive gotten several messages since my last time on about this rifle. rather than respond individually i thought i would save time by responding openly. if the deal with the person i have arranged to meet with does not go through, i will go dawn the list of those who have responded the earliest with priority. thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom