JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
selling my complete PSA lower with 16" 1/9 PTAC M4 upper with 4 Pmags, 1 Cproducts mag and 120 rounds of AE 55g FMJ. has a RG BCG and flip up rear sight. A2 front sight and muzzle comp with dust cover. not a free floating hand guard.

the ammo is loaded in the mags and the rifle was put together cleaned and oiled then just set aside. its never been fired and it has not been sighted in.

looking for cash only and the meeting will have to be in Aloha.

i dont think pics will be necessary because its a pretty standard looking rifle and is in new condition. no scratches, everything looks great and the black finish matches. no parts have ever been used, all parts are new.

Last Edited:
i still have the rifle available. $500 is better than you will ever see for a package ready for the range, complete with ammo. need the cash for bills and selling to someone who loves the sport will be far more enjoyable than selling to a gun store or pawn shop.

ive gotten several messages since my last time on about this rifle. rather than respond individually i thought i would save time by responding openly. if the deal with the person i have arranged to meet with does not go through, i will go dawn the list of those who have responded the earliest with priority. thanks for the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.