JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a rare bird. A Polytech RPK in 5.56/.223. This RPK is configured as originally imported by Keng's Firearms Specialty in Atlanta, GA. From what I understand, this was one of 24 imported by Keng's. The receiver reads MOD AKS 223 - 5.56x45mm - Semi Auto - Poly Technic - Beijing China. The gun is matching throughout, with all major parts bearing the same serial number.

It takes Galil mags and I'll include one brand new 35 round Galil mag with it. I have fired 100 rounds through it and the guy who owned it before me put 600 through it apparently. 24 inch barrel, stock bipod. No bayonet, cleaning rod or cleaning kit (not sure those were even included with the originals). Fires great and is pretty accurate at 100 yards.

$1300 OBRO Cash only.
The only trades I'll consider would be a quality optic of the same value. Mil dot or MOA, I need glass for my M1A (intermediate, variable 1x6 or 1x8) and for my .308 AR build (3.5x15 or better). If you have some good glass lying around, let's talk.

WA State CPL or LE/Mil ID or through an FFL.

PM for more info or to make an offer please.

y4ex.jpg

nx67w.jpg

sqatq.jpg

fkmx.jpg

g3d2.jpg

8qm7.jpg

Last Edited: