JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New Ruger 10-22 SS International with Tasco 4 x 20 scope. This gun has never been shot and is in mint condition. The gun came as you see it today and it has always been stored in a heated gun safe. I am the original owner of this gun. I can not find the original box or manual after our last move.
$450.00 and not looking for a trade. Thanks

11-7-09 Sold

Last Edited:
Ruger 10/22 has 10 round factory helical magazine, I own one. The stock is very unique. I think that is known as a Manlicher style stock, more popular in Europe than US. I don't think I have seen one like that before. It would take some research but this is probably a limited edition. Too bad you lost box and paperwork, I think it would be worth more with them.

Yes, the reciever is SS. I keep finding more and more that is lost after our move. It would be great if I can find the box. I am going to do some more looking tomorrow.

I think that is known as a Manlicher style stock, more popular in Europe than US.

+1 on the Mannlicher Style stock. I saw one at the Chehalis Gun show, owner stripped the stain and just lacquered the stock to show that beech colored wood, looked very nice, but not fully SS, just the receiver. The Mannlicher stock is has a different feel to it compared to the original stock, it is more streamlined and feels "slick" in the hands. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.