Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by TOVO, Nov 6, 2009.

1. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

New Ruger 10-22 SS International with Tasco 4 x 20 scope. This gun has never been shot and is in mint condition. The gun came as you see it today and it has always been stored in a heated gun safe. I am the original owner of this gun. I can not find the original box or manual after our last move.
    $450.00 and not looking for a trade. Thanks

11-7-09 Sold

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I've never seen a setup like this. Is this factory configuration? Mags???

3. TOVO

All orginal as you see it. The original square mag is in it. 6 rounds I believe.

4. codeman583

codeman583 Central OR Member

really, 6 rounds??????? :cool:

5. Partsproduction

Partsproduction Tillamook Oregon Active Member

I've heard that some stainless receivers have been made, is this receiver SS?

6. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

Ruger 10/22 has 10 round factory helical magazine, I own one. The stock is very unique. I think that is known as a Manlicher style stock, more popular in Europe than US. I don't think I have seen one like that before. It would take some research but this is probably a limited edition. Too bad you lost box and paperwork, I think it would be worth more with them.

7. TOVO

Yes, the reciever is SS. I keep finding more and more that is lost after our move. It would be great if I can find the box. I am going to do some more looking tomorrow.

8. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

+1 on the Mannlicher Style stock. I saw one at the Chehalis Gun show, owner stripped the stain and just lacquered the stock to show that beech colored wood, looked very nice, but not fully SS, just the receiver. The Mannlicher stock is has a different feel to it compared to the original stock, it is more streamlined and feels "slick" in the hands. :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.