JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Acquired a bit of ammo this morning in a trade. Thought I would pass some along to those members who may have a need...or want.

Tried to price this as to not rip anyone off and will assume it is not going to be resold.

Note: most is in bags as it was traded to me from a guy who had batched it all together and squashed the boxes. Said he just liked to reach in and grab a handful
Oh Well...... I sorted it all out and bagged it.

If my prices don't seem fair for some reason let me know, just trying to get my cost back from the trade. I have all the 22LR I need for awhile and was after a gun that was part of the trade.......enough said.

400 Rounds Thunderbolt 200 in boxes 200 loose in bag $19
300 Rounds Remington HP $18.............225 Rounds Winchester Super X HP $14 Both in bags.....200 Rounds Remington Yellow Jacket, 1500fps. $11 per 100...in Bags
550 Rounds of Federal HP $30 In Bags..........
Good shooting, Gents

PM's answered...Viper Sold, .............................Added some Rem. Yellow Jacket.........200 left, sold 100

Thunderbolt Bricks Sold

Don't be bashful if you think I overpriced any of this ammo, just trying to recover my trade costs and give the members some shoot-em-up at a fair price.

Enjoy the Sunshine

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.