Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by Dallas Ken, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Acquired a bit of ammo this morning in a trade. Thought I would pass some along to those members who may have a need...or want.

Tried to price this as to not rip anyone off and will assume it is not going to be resold.

Note: most is in bags as it was traded to me from a guy who had batched it all together and squashed the boxes. Said he just liked to reach in and grab a handful
    Oh Well...... I sorted it all out and bagged it.

If my prices don't seem fair for some reason let me know, just trying to get my cost back from the trade. I have all the 22LR I need for awhile and was after a gun that was part of the trade.......enough said.

400 Rounds Thunderbolt 200 in boxes 200 loose in bag $19
    300 Rounds Remington HP $18.............225 Rounds Winchester Super X HP $14 Both in bags.....200 Rounds Remington Yellow Jacket, 1500fps. $11 per 100...in Bags
    550 Rounds of Federal HP $30 In Bags..........
    Good shooting, Gents

2. SKN

SKN Keizer, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM sent.

3. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM's answered...Viper Sold, .............................Added some Rem. Yellow Jacket.........200 left, sold 100

Thunderbolt Bricks Sold

Don't be bashful if you think I overpriced any of this ammo, just trying to recover my trade costs and give the members some shoot-em-up at a fair price.

Enjoy the Sunshine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.