JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Well, it does say "limited lifetime warranty" and the original owner limit applies!
First, thank you all for looking.
Soap box Warning - Smith products are Great American made products. I heard horror warranty stories about Kimbers and Para's, but I have nothing but great things to say about Smith and Wesson from my own personal experiences. The Smith employees I have had contact with over warranty issues considered my problem, their problem. They took the situation serous and personal. I also was never asked if I was the original owner, but only what the serial number of their product is. They paid second day air for pickup from my door and then back. When they couldn't fix the problem to my liking, they sent me a brand new product at just the price of a FFL fee ($50 to be put in my name). I will remove the limited warranty part of ad to end whtever this is, but know that this 1911 is backed by one of the best manufactures left in this USA.
P.S. "deen_ad" thanks for the back up......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.