SOLD - Walther PPK/S .177 C02 BB air pistol from Umarex w/ real blowback action - $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
-Took it out of the box to fondle/play with but never even fired it.
-Got it right before I got into real firearms to train because of realistic weight, blowback, SA/DA action, drawing/holstering, safety, etc. and of course lineage to James Bond 007 nostalgia

Product Link/Specs: https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Walther_PPK_S_Black_BB_gun/120

1.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
V
Reactions
I have one of these and they are very very nice. Feels like the real deal in-hand. GLWS
Yea. I was hooked on air replicas for awhile. I really like this one but dont like the stick magazine. Also have the Sig P365 and S&W MP40. Really helped a lot. I have a few real steel SA/DA ones now and its the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom