JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new about 2 years ago and it has been nothing but spectacular. All parts are present and accounted for, and I am only selling to upgrade to a 650.

I have the below conversion kits for sale also, but not separately unless the press sells first. The buyer will have first shot at the conversion kits he wants.

Conversion kits:
.223/5.56
.45acp
.40S&W (pretty sure I have this one)
9mm
6.5grendel
500S&W
Probably some others I don't remember

The press + one caliber conversion kit: $420
Caliber conversion kits: $40 each

Sorry, not at home right now, so I can't take pictures. Also, I had a 40+ positive feedback rating on SGN before they lost all the feedback.

Ok, I have been out of town all of last week, but will be back in Bellevue in a couple of hours. This is still available, and I am firm on price. Let me know if you want to swing by and pick this up. I have a lot of interest on it.

Also, my preference is to sell as many conversion kits as possible with the press. I would also like to run through reloading some rounds on the press with the new owner, if they have never run one of these presses before. It would be a good opportunity for a newer reloader or someone who has not used this press before.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top