JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new about 2 years ago and it has been nothing but spectacular. All parts are present and accounted for, and I am only selling to upgrade to a 650.

I have the below conversion kits for sale also, but not separately unless the press sells first. The buyer will have first shot at the conversion kits he wants.

Conversion kits:
.223/5.56
.45acp
.40S&W (pretty sure I have this one)
9mm
6.5grendel
500S&W
Probably some others I don't remember

The press + one caliber conversion kit: $420
Caliber conversion kits: $40 each

Sorry, not at home right now, so I can't take pictures. Also, I had a 40+ positive feedback rating on SGN before they lost all the feedback.

Ok, I have been out of town all of last week, but will be back in Bellevue in a couple of hours. This is still available, and I am firm on price. Let me know if you want to swing by and pick this up. I have a lot of interest on it.

Also, my preference is to sell as many conversion kits as possible with the press. I would also like to run through reloading some rounds on the press with the new owner, if they have never run one of these presses before. It would be a good opportunity for a newer reloader or someone who has not used this press before.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top