Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
WEST LINN
State
Oregon
" ITEM HAS SOLD" thank you" I have for sale only a very nice M-1 that I put together to shoot not hang on the wall. I purchased it from a guy who got it from CMP as a Service Grade riffle. He had attempted to refinish the stock and used a gloss finish. I replaced it with CMP wood and had all metal parts re-parkerized. It comes with all related items shown in the photos. M5 knife/bayonet (M8A1) & sheath, field cleaning kit, extra gas plug for shooting modern ammo, leather sling, manuals, empty bandoleers with labeled cardboard, commemorative plaque and spam ammo box for storage. You will also find 1,100 rounds of proper 30-06 ammo for sale in the ammo section. I am in no way an expert on these riffles and do not have the measurements for the barrel. This is a great gun that shoots great. I will answer any questions as truth full as I can. Buyer is responsible for all legal transfer fees.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1421.JPG View attachment 855360 IMG_1424.JPG IMG_1425.JPG IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1428.JPG IMG_1429.JPG IMG_1430.JPG IMG_1431.JPG IMG_1432.JPG IMG_1433.JPG IMG_1441.JPG

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
DSG Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group