JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
​I am selling my Smith & Wesson Model 52-2 Target pistol. Priced at $1,150 OBO and its a beauty.

Top condition and not used for competition. Its been in my safe for about 10+ years. Pachmayr grips, target sights and so accurate it will make a marginal shooter impressive.
Shoots a 38 special wadcutter only. I have a couple of extra boxes of reloads if you need some starter ammo. This pistol is for the target shooter that likes to reload to insure his ammo is consistent.

I have seen two of these for sale on GunsAmerica for $1250 and $1500 last week.

Comes with two 5 round magazines for bullseye shooting. Its a single action semi-auto that shoots a 38 special with little felt recoil. Loads are light and its a joy to shoot.

They are becoming collectible and will continue to increase in value over time.

Oregon drivers license required for purchase.

SWModel52-1.jpg

Ok Ok,Merry Christmas. How about a price drop to $1,075. This is really a top quality target pistol for you folks that love to reload and shoot well.

You will impress your girfriends and wives when you bring home those targets with the little cloverleafs in the center.

The Smith Model 52-2 is still available.

I know most folks are putting their money into AR's and Pistols with high capacity magazines over the holidays, but time to think about range time and tack driver firearms.

This pistol is in beautiful condition and will only go up in value. They don't make them anymore and my price is very fair.

Make an offer

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top