JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Remington 750 semi-auto in 35 Whelen. 22 inch barrel with wood stocks.

Rifle is in great shape. The only mark is a safe scratch on the left side of the receiver. Will get a picture posted.

I have put about 200 - 250 rounds through it at the range.

Comes with the wood stocks and a Remington R3 recoil pad.

I have installed a Timney trigger kit which reduced the trigger pull. It still have some creep, but the pull is much lighter. I used the middle spring in the kit (will include the kit and parts replaced).

Comes with one magazine and scope bases. ** Rings and scope NOT included **

I will also toss in a 10 round magazine which has never been used.

$450 FTF or $470 shipped CONUS to FFL.

Last Edited:
The rifle has shoot very well. I am impressed with the function and the amount of recoil take up by the gas action.

Would be glad a serious buyer at Douglas Ridge and let them fire a few rounds.

The 35 Whelen is a 30-06 case necked up to accept a 35 caliber bullets. Many have called it the "poor man's magnum". Many surf the web for ballistic data and discussions of the 35 Whelen. Compare a 35 caliber bullet to a 30 caliber and you understand the difference between the 30-06 and a 35 Whelen.

Double Tab ammo makes wome great semi-custom loads for the 35 Whelen.

<broken link removed>

The 35 Whelen loaded with 225 gr Accubonds, Partitions or any other good bullet will be more than enough rifle for any North American game. You can go unto to 250 or even 270 something grain bullets. Compared the recoil to the 338 Win mag and you see why people enjoy the Whelen. Might not have the 400 yrd reach, but inside 300 yds it will hammer anything with authority.

The gas function of this rifle really mitigates the 225 or 250 grain bullets.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.