JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold pending funds- For sale is a great condition USP 9SD V1. This is the model with the factory matching serial number threaded barrel. This model also has a "tactical" recoil spring, intended for better reliability with suppressors. Installed is the HK factory Jet Funnel ($99), match trigger, and HK night sights. Included in the deal is a Streamlight TLR-4 ($158) designed specifically for the USP, three 18 round HK mags ($180), three HK 15 round mags and an Orpaz OTW holster. It simply sits in my safe and I want to thin the herd a bit. Local sale only and no trades. I can drive to your FFL within the metro area if needed.

IMG_4052.jpg IMG_4053.jpg IMG_4054.jpg IMG_4056.jpg IMG_4057.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale is a great condition USP 9SD V1. This is the model with the factory matching serial number threaded barrel. This model also has a "tactical" recoil spring, intended for better reliability with suppressors. Installed is the HK factory Jet Funnel ($99), match trigger, and HK night sights. Included in the deal is a Streamlight TLR-4 ($158) designed specifically for the USP, three 18 round HK mags ($180), three HK 15 round mags and an Orpaz OTW holster. It simply sits in my safe and I want to thin the herd a bit. Local sale only and no trades. I can drive to your FFL within the metro area if needed.

View attachment 1466639 View attachment 1466640 View attachment 1466641 View attachment 1466643 View attachment 1466644
For sale is a great condition USP 9SD V1. This is the model with the factory matching serial number threaded barrel. This model also has a "tactical" recoil spring, intended for better reliability with suppressors. Installed is the HK factory Jet Funnel ($99), match trigger, and HK night sights. Included in the deal is a Streamlight TLR-4 ($158) designed specifically for the USP, three 18 round HK mags ($180), three HK 15 round mags and an Orpaz OTW holster. It simply sits in my safe and I want to thin the herd a bit. Local sale only and no trades. I can drive to your FFL within the metro area if needed.

Good evening,
I'm inquiring about your HK USP sd.
Interested to know date code, can't really see in photo. Also, ad states match trigger installed. I'm unable to see if there is an overall travel screw on back of trigger. Does it have a match trigger? Round count?
View attachment 1466639 View attachment 1466640 View attachment 1466641 View attachment 1466643 View attachment 1466644

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.