JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my classic KI date code HK USP 45 V1. This pistol has OEM Meprolight night sights from 2022, tritium still glow brightly in the dark. It also has a rail adapter from GG&G that allows the USP to be equipped with modern weapon lights. This pistol is from 1998 with some cosmetic wear to show for it that is visible in the photos. I think it's worn in very nicely there is a certain something special about these 90's USP's. This gun is every bit as reliable and accurate as it ever was. I am only letting this go because I recently bought a new USP 45 and now this one is surplus to requirements. Comes with two 12 round mags. Does not come with the original box from 26 years ago or any of the original manuals or whatever came with. I can give it to you in a official HK nice pistol rug.

Asking $600 OBO. A Cut Above Pawn is my preferred FFL but willing to meet you halfway within reason if there is an FFL that you prefer.

download (2).jpg download (3).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I forgot to mention that I had the firing pin, and catch were replaced with oem new versions for increased reliability and durability. The trigger group is now ready to receive a match grade trigger kit without needing internal parts updates.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.